Symphonia Messaging & Mapping Tools
Quick to install, fast to configure, simple to deploy and easy to use.
Easy to use Mapping
Mapping from virtually any format to another is easy with Symphonia. Simply drag a component from one pane (eg, HL7) to its equivalent in another pane (eg, XML) and the code creating the map is automatically generated in a third pane. Symphonia also:
- Dramatically reduces programming time through its ease of use, clear, concise and easy to understand mapping language.
- Automatically generates mapping code thereby reducing errors and saving time.
- Includes a fully integrated debugger enabling quick and easy testing.
- Can "Auto-Map" the majority of data from one structure to another.
Extensive & Quick EDI Tools
Adding messaging interfaces to applications shouldn't be a tedious task. With Symphonia's extensive range of predefined messaging specifications, you will be up and running in minutes. Symphonia's EDI tools offer:
- An extensive definition library for HL7, HIPAA, EDIFACT, NCPDP, X.12 and UB92 messages.
- The ability to add predefined EDI, or custom messaging interfaces to applications.
- Flexibility allowing you to choose between Pure Java, COM Objects, C++ libraries and .NET libraries to implement the interface.
- Support for handling UNICODE messages and the ability to parse multi-byte characters in almost any language.
- An exceptionally high-speed parser providing a spectacular level of efficiency.
- Reduce documentation errors by ensuring message definitions match the generated specifications via a fully formatted notes section.
Map freely using the Symphonia Messaging & Mapping tools.
- Supports the HL7 Profile and HL7's XML schema for 2.x messages. It also creates XML schemas from the EDI definition.
- Supports a wide variety of Message Specifications - HL7, X.12, XML, EDIFACT, HCFA, UB92, ASTM, NCPDP, HIPAA and user defined formats.
- Supports many development languages: C++, Java, VB, DELPHI, POWERBUILDER, .NET capable languages etc.
- Supports many operating systems: WINDOWS NT-based systems, UNIX / LINUX.
- Supports multiple platforms: The COM Engine runs on Windows 98 and above while the Java engine runs on all platforms supporting JDK 1.3.
- Is incorporated into applications using the COM object, Java C++ libraries or Java Classes.
It's clear that Orion Health's had a lot of experience, not only across this country but around the world.
LCF Research and New Mexico Health Information Collaborative (NMHIC)